Location: Torquay, Devon, England
Salary: GBP32234 - 34728 per Annum
Job Ref: JCTC00039
Posted: 13/10/2021Apply Now
Business Analyst - for Business Improvement & Change. Within the Torbay area 12 - 36 month Fixed Term Contract. £32,234 - £34,728. Hybrid Working
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client to join their Business Improvement and Change Team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Business Analyst to join their team ASAP
The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking business analysis assignments as an individual or a member of a team, as appropriate. They will be required to provide customer insight and process redesign expertise, run workshops and apply service improvement tools and techniques to support the change agenda.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in a Business Analyst role using project analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of BA methodologies.
- Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically.
- Ability to deliver quality in a fast-paced environment.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging and tight timelines.
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Facilitation and interview skills.
- Capable of prioritising and managing own workload.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
To find more about this exciting opportunity please call Jackie Carson - 01392 340195 or send your CV to email@example.comApply Now