Residential House Manager
Location: Tavistock, Devon, England
Salary: GBP18500 - 22000 per Annum
Benefits: accommodation provided
Job Ref: PLYKPSOMa
Posted: 14/10/2021Apply Now
Residential House Manager - with own flat!
Full Time – Permanent
Wise Employment is proud to be working with this excellent permanent opportunity based in Tavistock.. This role will see you running the site and office of a sheltered housing building for residents over the age of 65.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the running of the home
- Answering queries from residents and supporting them with their property queries.
- Carrying out the weekly fire alarm tests
- Reporting of repairs that need attending
- Overseeing contractors on site
- Ensuring the building is secure and overseeing the security arrangements
The successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A good sense of responsibility
- Able to manage a busy workload
- Strong empathy towards the residents
- A Mature attitude
In return you will receive:
- Full training into the position
- A One bedroom flat
- Salary circa. 18K to 22K (dependent upon experience)
If you would like to be considered contact us NOW! This job is immediately available: Click now to apply!
For further information call: 01752 603800Apply Now