Supply Chain Assistant
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP9 - 9 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYSCH
Posted: 23/09/2021Apply Now
Temp to perm, weekly pay, Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.30pm, Modern Head Office and Company discount
Wise Employment have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Assistant to join one of our clients due to continued growth in the Plymouth area.
As the Supply Chain Assistant, Working independently as a liaison between the retail store warehouse and Head Office
Duties & responsibilities
- Quickly and accurately booking in deliveries
- Preparing and moving stock between the two buildings
- Delivering stock to the relevant persons within Head Office
- Investigating and following discrepancies
- Supporting the upkeep of the Head Office by overseeing the recycling processes
- Overseeing the basic maintenance of the Company cars with routine weekly checks
- Preparing reports and supporting the Supply Chain team with administrative tasks
- Supporting the Supply Chain team with ongoing projects.
You will have
- Must be able to prioritise workload and work independently
- Strong communication skills, as the role will involve interacting with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience of working safely in a warehouse environment
- Basic experience with Outlook, Word and Excel in an administrative role.
This is a full time, temporary to permanent role working 8.45am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and offers a competitive salary!
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752603800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now