Accounts Payable Assistant - Purchase Ledger
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 11 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYASP
Posted: 16/09/2021Apply Now
Temp to perm, weekly pay, Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.30pm, Modern Head Office and Company discount
Wise Employment have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant – Purchase Ledger to join one of our clients due to continued growth in the Plymouth area.
They are looking for an experienced and reliable Accounts Payable Assistant to join the busy Accounts department reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
Duties & responsibilities
- Dealing with internal and external suppliers’ queries
- Reconcile supplier statements, across a ledger of several suppliers
- Take control of the aged creditors, clearing queries and any aged items
- Process supplier credit notes
- Complete ad-hoc admin tasks
You will have
- Experience in accounts payable
- An understanding of EDI
- Past use of stock management systems
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- It literate with intermediate Excel skills
This is a full time, temporary to permanent role working 8.45am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and offers a competitive salary!
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752603800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now