Are you a Customer Account Executive Guru?
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP22000 - 24000 per Annum
Benefits: bonus up to 3K, pension
Job Ref: SWHA000016
Posted: 09/09/2021Apply Now
We have an excellent role with a well-established Swindon Company that supplies a range of products to the Water, Drinks, Brewery and Coffee trades. The products are distributed throughout the UK, Europe and North America.
This position will suit a talented Customer Service Professional who has excellent experience of looking after business customers, assisting with taking of orders, order enquiries and answering queries and etc. working within a sales environment and working closely with the sales field sales team focusing on the support and growth of client accounts. The successful candidate will work with their business client and manage their account with them to ensure exemplary customer service.
As a Customer Account Support Executive you will be an integral part of the team carrying out a wide variety of tasks.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working with all departments across the business to maintain high levels of customer service and deliver results.
- Be the 1st point of contact for our customers, promoting the best solution and package to meet the customers’ needs from the complete company product portfolio.
- Work in partnership with field sales to meet and exceed the territory budget and monthly business metric targets.
- Retain existing customers and introducing new product lines.
- Cross selling and up selling at every opportunity (outbound and inbound calls).
- Converting new leads into sales.
- Generate and prepare product line quotations meeting company pricing guidelines and customers’ logistic needs.
- Processing and acknowledging customer sales orders.
- Processing ecommerce sales through our website and Amazon.
- Progressing and releasing customers back orders.
- Maintaining customer database
This position will utilise your excellent communication and people skills, your ability to work well within a team and help clients plan their requirements and support the growth of new and existing accounts.
The Company offers training and ongoing development with excellent career prospects and strong earning potential.Apply Now