Customer Service Administrator - Temporary to start ASAP!!
Location: Guildford, Surrey, England
Salary: GBP10 - 12 per Hour
Benefits: 28 days holiday and pension.
Job Ref: BRCA000031A
Posted: 10/09/2021Apply Now
Are you an outstanding Customer Service Professional?
We have an excellent temporary opportunity, based in Guildford, until January 2022. Paying circa £10.25 per hour based on a 37.5 hours a week and working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
- Do you enjoy working with customers and managing their orders?
- Do you have fast and accurate data entry ability using a CRM system?
- Do you enjoy the expedition of orders through from beginning to end?
An opportunity has arisen to join this expanding Company that specialises within the scientific arena. Based in Guildford, your role will be varied and interesting and varied, speaking to a wide reach of customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent education to degree level or similar
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent keyboard ability with good general knowledge of databases
- Analytical and with a good mathematical ability
- A keen attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a winning team
The role will entail:
- Managing orders through from initial enquiry to safe delivery
- Speaking to customers regarding products, stock levels, delivery dates etc.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and determining the purpose of the call and forwarding where appropriate. Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail or managing the call through.
- Entering orders into the order entry system verifying customer information; reviewing orders for completeness and identify any special-order requirements. Ensuring price, discount, and shipping charges are entered correctly.
- Informing customers of shipping dates, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Monitoring the web-based orders, processing them, and performing the appropriate communication.
- Receiving customer complaints and logging them, providing continuous update to log regarding any information provided and/or action taken regarding the complaint resolution. Supporting and assisting marketing and sales staff as needed.
- Answering questions about organisation and provides callers with addresses, directions, and other information.Processing credit card authorisations.Invoicing, filing paperwork, reviewing system-generated reports for issues, updating system parameters, etc.
This is an excellent working environment within a small friendly team
Interviews being arranged NOW! Apply Now