Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP21000 - 23000 per Annum
Benefits: Company Discount
Job Ref: PLYJA
Posted: 19/08/2021Apply Now
£21k - £23k, Temp to Perm, Monday to Friday, Modern Office
Wise Employment are recruiting for a Junior Analyst to join one of Plymouth’s fastest growing companies.
As the Junior Analyst, you will assist in developing, implementing & maintaining store optimisation strategies to meet agreed company objectives. You must be able to proactively plan your time and have clarity about how performance will be measured.
- Working with teams within Buying, Floor Planning and Retail to define and prioritise requirements.
- Monitoring store performance and providing recommendations to further enhance sales
- Monitor business Return on Investment, conducting analysis and insight
- Analysis on store & profitability
- Ensure store turnover, profit and margin is on target vs company objectives
- Provide recommendation based on analytical data on best and poor performing products.
- Provide meaningful reports and insights, recommending appropriate actions, with the aim of enhancing profit and margin.
- Promoting a margin protection culture within the business
- Conduct investigations into identified areas of concern
- Provide feedback, findings and make recommendations for improved processes and procedures related to enhancing margin protection.
- Assist others in the validation of Companywide project proposals & business cases which involve capital or other significant expenditure
You will have
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Projects confidence – sells ideas well and is self-confident whatever the situation.
- Demonstrates commitment to change in the way they personally do things. Identifies barriers and works to remove them.
- An eye for detail and identify critical information. Copes well with complexity.
- Knows the right questions to ask, and therefore identifies critical issues. Is able to deal with a number of tasks simultaneously by planning and organising priorities.
- Communicates in such a way that key messages cannot be missed.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with a competitive rate of pay.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08.45 – 17.30
In return, this role will offer the opportunity to work in a modern office, onsite parking and company discount, weekly pay and online payslips
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752 603 800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now