Sales Support Administration
Location: Reading, Berkshire, England
Salary: GBP25000 - 35000 per Annum
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: BRCA000053R
Posted: 18/08/2021Apply Now
Sales Support Administrator, Sheffield, Up to £30,000 pa, Monday – Friday, Excellent benefits. We have an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding niche science Group of companies that sell within the proteins/reagents and diagnostics markets. The Sales Support Administrator is responsible for providing support across the business including; CRM, Website Development, Global Sales and EMEA Admin. As an Experienced Sales Support Administrator you will be:
- Working closely with and proving CRM support to all departments
- Provide administrative support to the Global Sales team.
- Liaise with the Customer Service team to ensure CRM is fully aligned with the ERP system.
- Process customer credit-card payments.
- Ensure CRM is always running smoothly and accurately for all departments.
- Working with other internal support functions to improve CRM data management and analyses.
- Generate and refine CRM report and data sets.
- Assist with on boarding new business units on to CRM.
- Proactively checking stock levels/buying prices on ERP for Sales.
- Relay customers who have ordered via Science Warehouse to Sales.
- Update the Global Distributor Map quarterly.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to EMEA Exec Admin.
- Prepare and refine vendor price files for webstore ERP upload.
- Proactively quality check the webstore to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Assist with webstore data curation.
- Assist the Application team with webstore support.
As a Sales Support Administrator you will bring your strong communication skills, ability to articulate relevant information, strong IT Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and pivot table analysis), have previous experience of CRM systems (Hubspot or similar), and be able to interact easily with customers, managers and colleagues. This role will be instrumental in data scrubbing and supporting our Sales team in CRM. Excel, PowerPoint, and pivot table analysis. You will also have two years previous experience in a similar role or a BS degree in science or business.
If this sound like the role for you then please send your CV via this job board in the first instance or contact elite recruitment on 01628 591800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Apply Now