Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP9 - 9 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYAP
Posted: 16/08/2021Apply Now
Immediate start, weekly pay, online payslips, £8.98h , temporary ongoing.
Wise Employment are recruiting for an Assembler (PCB Electronics) to join one of our established clients in the Plymouth area.
As a PCB Assembler, you will carry out assembly work of PCB and Electronics components in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for the electronic hand assembly of PCB’s and components; providing high quality products.
- Coil Winding
- Loom preparation – wiring, crimping, wire-stripping
- Assembly and soldering of printed circuit boards
- Rach and cubicle assembly and wiring
- Conformal coating of printed circuit boards
- Proficient with Surface Mount and Through-hole soldering
- Automated testing equipment
- Manual testing equipment (Fluke and Multimetres)
This is an ongoing temporary role starting immediately, Monday to Friday 0800-1600 (1300 finish on Friday!)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and play a key part in taking the business to the next level. If you are as excited as us to be part of this journey.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01752 603 800
We look forward to hearing from you today!Apply Now