Trainee Sales Executive
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICK64GL1
Posted: 14/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Trainee Sales Executive
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Sales?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for a Trainee Sales Executive
Sixtyfour8 Limited offers easy and affordable online accountancy services which makes the life of sole traders, CIS construction workers and self- employed personnel easier by managing the accounts for each individual and filing their tax returns. The Company started in 2018 in South Wales and has gradually grown into the South West and now looking to grow nationally through the UK.
- The overview of this role will be to look after a defined geographical area and will entail the building of relationships with potential clients by a mixture of booking appointments and cold calling sites.
- You will not need to be an accounting wizard but you will need to be confident, outgoing and happy to meet people and discuss the Company’s services to individuals.
- The responsibilities will be to gain new clients to use the services of the Company and a commission will be paid on top of your basic.
- You will be mainly visiting construction sites, cold calling and giving business cards and flyers and discussing the individual services that Sixtyfour8 has to offer.
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Good standard of education including Grade C and above in both English and Mathematics
- Ideally someone seeking a role in field sales
- Car owner driver (mileage expenses paid)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Able to speak to new people face to face confidently
- Able to work independently having been given training
Throughout this placement SixtyFour8 Limited will provide you with on-the-job training and mentoring to develop your transferrable skills, as well as training on the following skills: - Attendance management, Timekeeping, Teamwork and communication.
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now