Assistant Football Coach
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKBREN2
Posted: 14/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Assistant Football Coach.
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Sports?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for an Assistant Football Coach.
Total Pro Soccer provide young footballers with an elite football coaching experience to support them to fulfil their potential and where appropriate provide opportunities for players to progress into professional academies. Work in a small friendly team that consist of the directors, coaches, administration and marketing.
- Working with coaches to write session plans and to support the development of young footballers
- Evaluating and reviewing the training sessions in order to continuously improve player performance
- A lead coach will be running sessions and you will be working to assist the Coach by supporting individual players to either forge ahead or help to improve players that are falling slightly behind.
- You will also learn how to write reviews on each individual and provide player feedback
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- A keen interest in football and working with you young people
- Driver with own transport to get to across the various locations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm and highly motivated
- Able to work independently with instruction to plan lessons and carry out other administrative tasks
- Ideally a level 1 football qualification but not totally essential dependent upon your skills and experience.
- As you are working with young People you will be required to have a DBS carried out (upon successful interview)
Throughout this placement Total Pro Soccer Limited will provide you with on-the-job training and mentoring to develop your transferrable skills, as well as training on the following skills:- Attendance management, Timekeeping, Teamwork and communication.
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now