Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKASHAR
Posted: 13/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Administrator
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Administration?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for an Administrator
Adam Ashar Limited specialise in car and van rental for the general public and commercial businesses.
- Answering phones, dealing with enquiries and giving information to clients
- Responding to enquiries via email.
- Meeting and Greeting Customers that come on site
- Putting together the rental agreements
- Chasing payments – learning credit control
- Inputting information onto the database
- Filing photocopying and scanning into folders on file and keeping hard copies
- Accounts – learning how to run the accounts for the business
- Keeping reception area tidy at all times
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Good customer service ability
- Keyboard skill
- Data entry ability
- Good understanding of excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Throughout this placement Adam Ashar Limited will provide you with on-the-job training and mentoring to develop your transferrable skills, as well as training on the following skills:- Attendance management, Timekeeping, Teamwork and communication.
Efficient and effective CV Writing and Cover Letters Training, plus help with preparing your own CV and Interview Skills Training
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now