HR & Accounts Assistant
Location: Reading, Berkshire, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKBARR
Posted: 13/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for HR & Accounts Assistant.
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Administration / Accounting?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for a HR & Accounts Assistant
To support the Accounts Manager and one of the Partners who manages the HR function with all aspects of accounts and administration
- Setting up new starters
- Collating and providing personnel information to the relevant members of the team to support payroll and HR issues.
- Updating HR records
- Supporting with requests for information
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with data inputting, invoices, queries and credit control etc.
- Other general administration confidential
- Handling of sensitive and confidential information
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- HR/Accounts/Business Management degree or 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational ability
- Interest in HR and Accounts work
Throughout this placement, you will be provided with on-the-job training and mentoring, as well as training on the following skills:- Attendance, timekeeping, teamwork, communication, travelling to work.
You will also receive the following training:- Efficient and effective CV Writing and Cover Letters Training, plus help with preparing your own CV, Interview Skills Training
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now