Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKKIDD
Posted: 13/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Paralegal.
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Law?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for a Paralegal.
Working in the Litigation Department and possibly other departments:
- Taking phone calls
- Making appointments for the fee earners
- Taking details of client matters over the phone
- Liaison with the fee earner
- Diarising appointments with the fee earner
- Putting together bundles
- Collating court documents
- Could possibly lead to taking instructions from clients
- Preparation for routine correspondence and emails
- Taking notes at court hearings
- Researching issues for the fee earner
- Checking evidence
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Law degree or LPC or any legal qualification considered or legal training.
- A good standard of education with a minimum grade C or above in both English and Maths
- Good typing ability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Throughout this placement, you will be provided with on-the-job training and mentoring, as well as training on the following skills:- Attendance, timekeeping, teamwork, communication, travelling to work.
You will also receive the following training:-
Efficient and effective CV Writing and Cover Letters Training, plus help with preparing your own CV
Interview Skills Training
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now