Location: Bristol, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKBREN3
Posted: 13/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Business Administrator.
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Administration?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for a Business Administrator.
Total Pro Soccer provide young footballers with an elite football coaching experience to support them to fulfil their potential and where appropriate provide opportunities for players to progress into professional academies. Working in a small friendly team that consist of the Directors, coaches, administration and marketing.
- General data entry
- Managing the customer databases and keeping up to date at all times
- Carrying out industry research
- Scheduling meetings and sending invitations for attendance
- Note taking at meetings
- File management
- Customer support and feedback
- Website management – updating the website with new events and making simple adjustments
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Good keyboard skill
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organisational ability
- Confident in attending meetings to carry out note taking
- Good telephone manner and able to take messages and deal with customers over the telephone
- Ideally a car owner/driver to gain the full experience across sites but not essential
Throughout this placement Total Pro Soccer Limited will provide you with on-the-job training and mentoring to develop your transferrable skills, as well as training on the following skills:- Attendance management, Timekeeping, Teamwork and communication.
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now