Videographer & Photographer
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKBREN
Posted: 12/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Videographer & Photographer.
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Videography / Photography?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for a Videographer & Photographer.
Total Pro Soccer provide young footballers with an elite football coaching experience to support them to fulfil their potential and where appropriate provide opportunities for players to progress into professional academies. Working in a small friendly team that consist of the Directors, coaches, administration and marketing. You will be working from St Brendans College and across the 6 different venues in Bristol and Wiltshire. You may also have the opportunity to carry out some work from home.
- Attendance at all locations for shoots (This will entail travelling to the training sessions and events both during the day and evening and Saturday mornings).
- Coordinate video and photographic content for all social media platforms and the Company website
- You will be responsible for planning, filming and editing of videos to use for various projects.
- File Management
- Able to set up photographic and video equipment
- Take picture and shoots
- Editing and retouching images
- Competitor research to ensure your videography and photos are cutting edge!
- Able to share ideas and seek ways of improving the Company’s image through innovative videography and photography
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Ideally a videography/photography qualification or evidence of making videos and excellent photographic images
- Car owner driver – the role will be based at St Brendans College but working across several locations
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good sound knowledge of editing, retouching of photographic images
- Able to cut and edit videos and ensure sound quality is at its best and put music to video for promotional projects
Throughout this placement Total Pro Soccer Limited will provide you with on-the-job training and mentoring to develop your transferrable skills, as well as training on the following skills:- Attendance management, Timekeeping, Teamwork and communication.
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now