Researcher / Marketing Administrator
Location: Calne, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP5 - 9 per Hour
Job Ref: KICKPREM
Posted: 12/08/2021Apply Now
Outstanding KICKSTART Placement for Researcher /Marketing Administrator
Are you aged between 16 and 24?
Are you on Universal Credit?
Are you seeking a role in Customer Service / Administration?
Kickstart roles offers you the chance to learn new skills over a 6 month period and further develop your career, whilst working a minimum of 25 hours per week and being paid at least minimum wage.
We are supporting a KICKSTART placement for a Researcher / Marketing Administrator
Premier Jobs UK was established in 2007 and have now become one of the UK’s leading financial services recruitment specialists in the UK. As the highest rated Recruiter on Trustpilot, the team are passionate about excellent customer service. As a Researcher will be to assist the acquisitions team who are involved in the buying and selling of financial services businesses. You will play a key part in helping the team to unlock further growth.
- Work on cleansing the database – ensuring contact details are up to date and correct
- Researching to find prospects who could be interested in selling their businesses and passing leads to members of the team
- Initially, your role will be to research, however you will receive training on how to approach prospects yourself to build an understanding of their intentions and business
- Logging information onto the database
- Supporting the Marketing Executive with promotional projects
- Assisting with taking calls, managing enquiries, taking messages and passing to the relevant person.
- General Administration
WHAT SKILLS/QUALITIES/EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- A good standard of education with a minimum grade C or above in both English and Maths
- Good typing ability
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service ability
- PC Skills (Microsoft packages)
- Flexible attitude
HOW TO APPLY!
If you could be interested and currently on Universal Credit, aged between 16 and 24 then click the button and apply now. We will be calling you!Apply Now