E-Commerce Software Engineer
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP35000 - 45000 per Annum
Job Ref: PLYSE
Posted: 06/08/2021Apply Now
Permanent role, £35000 – £45000, Monday to Friday, normal working hours.
Wise Employment are recruiting for a dynamic and ambitious E-Commerce Software Engineer for a full-time permanent role for one of our established clients based in Plymouth.
As the E-Commerce Software Engineer, you will help build its B2C integration infrastructure and manage the internal OMS/WMS/PIM system. As an Engineer, you will be working to realise the potential of our business ecom channels, direct to garment printing and retail partners.
- Manage all e-commerce channel integration and software architecture within the business
- Be the first point of contact for all technical integrations projects.
- Become a super user of our internal OMS/WMS/PIM system, Orderwise.
- Participate in triaging issues and prioritising accordingly.
- Troubleshoot and manage existing integration solutions
- Debug & develop integration directly in customer e-commerce solutions such as Shopify, Mirakl, Tradebyte.
- Develop support material and documentation for new and existing systems
- Work closely with 3rd party partners while triaging the issues.
- Work closely with product stakeholders to define requirements/specifications
- 2 years’ experience working as a software engineer, specifically in E-Commerce.
- 1 years’ experience working with equivalent OMS/WMS/PIM
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Exceptional debugging skills.
- Knowledge of Agile workflow.
- Ability to support multiple retailers simultaneously and context switch with ease.
The position is full time permanent working Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.30pm
The Salary is £35000 - £45000 depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and play a key part in taking the business to the next level. If you are as excited as us to be part of this journey.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01752 603 800
We look forward to hearing from you today!Apply Now