Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 10 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYCROi
Posted: 30/07/2021Apply Now
Immediate start, £9.80ph, Mon to Fri, Weekly rotating shifts, Weekly Pay, Long term
Wise Employment are recruiting for Cleanroom Operatives for a large client based in Plymouth.
This is an immediate start for a long term on-going assignment
You will be based in the cleanroom and be responsible for all operational activities in preparing tooling and equipment for the production lines. You will be expected to comply with all current Health and Safety, Environmental and Process Control procedures whilst carrying out all duties.
- Cleaning of production tooling and equipment adhering to the cleaning instructions and operating procedures to ensure optimum daily output and quality standards are met.
- The care and proper use of all personal protective equipment and adhering to all statutory and company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a good standard of cleanliness within the cleanroom area at all times.
- Advising the Production Team Leader of any defects or damage to tooling or equipment or any quality issues relating to products or materials.
- Preparing all tooling so that it is clean and ready for use in the production areas.
- Accurately completing any documentation required.
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities to improve performance to any process or procedures.
- To co-operate and communicate with all other members of staff to help maintain productive working relationships.
- Performing any other reasonable task as requested by your immediate Team Leader
Full training to work in accordance with company environment, health and safety policies and management instructions will be provided.
This role is working Monday to Friday and will be based on a weekly rotating shift pattern, a week of early 08.00 – 16.30 and a week of late 14.00 – 22.00 paying £8.91ph with weekly pay and online payslips
If you feel you’re right for this role, please contact us on 01752 603800 or email us at Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you today!Apply Now