Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP20612 - 20612 per Annum
Job Ref: PLYEC
Posted: 26/07/2021Apply Now
Immediate start, £20,612, 12 month maternity cover (FTC)
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for an Event Coordinator (Maternity Cover) to join one of our established clients in the Plymouth area.
As the Event Coordinator, you will plan, manage, coordinate and disseminate event related information for all ticketed and non-ticketed events whilst reporting to the Client Service Manager.
- Establish and maintain systems and procedures, in order to provide a robust administration process and effective communication between venue and client.
- Under the guidance and instruction of the Chief Executive Officer, liaise with clients with regards to the giving of ‘date availability’ and the pencilling, or booking, of events into the diary.
- Coordinate and disseminate of all event related information through the development of strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with clients to finalise contracts, scheduling, events sheets and event settlements.
- Responsible for managing the events diary and administration support
- Development and implementation of projects related to the job role.
- To manage all event related enquiries from clients. Corporate event enquiries will require a close working relationship with the Business Development Manager.
- To manage and maintain the diary and resource booking system.
- Undertake outreach and promote the business to external clients in line with the current venue business plan. You will be required to work closely with the Business Development Manager for all corporate events and the Client Services Manager for non-corporate events.
- To maintain the highest possible standards of customer care in all areas of work.
- To obtain, manage and coordinate all event related information from clients and disseminate it to all internal departments as required in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure that all event related requirements and resources are booked and charged to the client in line with rider and contract specifications including rooms, equipment and staff.
- To ensure that the client is aware of all cost implications pertaining to their event and that contracts and correspondence reflect agreed charges and income, as agreed with the Chief Executive Officer.
- To liaise with all internal departments to ensure that show settlements include accurate details of all costs and income, and that the relevant departments are aware of all costs to be recharged to the client.
- To liaise with local crew, suppliers, contractors, merchandise and other necessary companies according to contracts and agreements.
- To ensure all event related information is accurately input and recorded in contracted format. This information is to be reviewed and updated where necessary.
- To undergo relevant training as required.
- If required, provide weekly event reporting and role specific updates to the Client Services Manager.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with a salary of £20612.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752 603 800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now