Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Salary: GBP12 - 15 per Hour
Benefits: free parking
Job Ref: SWSU0000287
Posted: 12/08/2021Apply Now
Mechanical Fitters required for one of the UK’s leading environmental companies producing state of the art Water Treatment units. Minimum 6 month contract, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, up to £15.00 per hour. Immediate start.
Ideally we a relooking for Mechanical Fitters with previous experience in water treatment but any experience within Manufacturing, Utilities, Gas or Oil would be appropriate.
As and experienced Mechanical Fitter you will be involved in the production of New Units and the maintenance / repair of existing units. You will be:
• working from detailed engineering drawings.
• Using standard bench tools such as sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers etc.
• working within a team dedicated to the highest quality of product.
• Carrying out the maintenance and repair as required.
• Following the company’s health and Safety requirement.
You must have previous experience as a Mechanical fitter, be able to interpret technical drawings and specifications, grinding experience and ideally have previous experience in pipework and valves with the Water, Manufacturing or Oil and Gas industries.
These roles are available immediately so please send your CV via this job board as soon as possible.Apply Now