Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP18500 - 18500 per Annum
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYmaw
Posted: 16/04/2021Apply Now
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for a Merchandising Assistant for one of Plymouth’s fasting growing companies.
You will be reporting to the Merchandising Analyst to ensure optimal stock fulfilment by way of raising orders and inputting levels, central stock holding and highlighting poor performing suppliers.
- Monitor critical stock lines
- Increasing orders by sales analysis
- Stock fulfilment reports with the supplier
- Any promotional activity must be fully supported with appropriate levels of stock replenishment
- Keying all relevant orders for direct and DC suppliers
- Identifying and questioning why any lines are not performing to expectation
Purchase Order Management
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst supplier performance against lead times and any underperforming suppliers
- Maintain and create suitable ordering schedules
- Informing manager of any suppliers who regularly do not meet minimum order values when replenishing
- An intermediate level of Microsoft Excel
- Confident communication skills to ensure Merchandising Analyst is kept fully informed of any product or order issues
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs
- Flexibility on supporting the needs of the business, Buyer of the department and Analyst
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 845am until 530pm and offers a competitive rate of pay.
In return, this role will offer the opportunity to work in a modern office, onsite parking and company discount.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752603800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now