We are currently recruiting for an expanding company based in Swindon for a Project Implementation Manager. Up to £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
The Project implementation Manager will be responsible for the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware, solution delivery projects as well as overseeing and supporting multiple projects. The Project Implementations Manager reviews external client project demands, develops project plans, and ensures implementations are delivered on time, within budget, and meets the customers’ expectations.
Typically working in the office but travel often as new projects begin for different clients and at project completion and on-site sign off stage.
• Manage future implementations and system enhancements by collaborating with various business areas and system owners.
• Define requirements and monitor those through to implementation.
• Collaborate with vendors to implement enhancements.
• Develop and maintain implementation and enhancement project plans.
• Manage project with specific focus on deliverables, tasks and due dates.
• Assist in modification of specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Maintain strict adherence to internal policies and internal controls within organization.
• Establish project plans for creating, enhancing and deploying new products, services, features and functions.
• Enforce successful implementations across multiple functions in organisations.
• Anticipate delays and initiate plans and alternative solutions.
• Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and provide project updates.
• Able to participate in contract negotiations and tender submissions, as required, to ensure both parties agree to reasonable terms when it comes to project deadlines and actual services provided.
• Responsible for assessing the client’s exact needs and creating a plan to meet those needs.
• Capable of managing any conflict that may arise between internal and /or external project members ensuring the problem is solved before the quality of the project is compromised.
• Communicates frequently with key stakeholders to report on the project’s overall progress.
• Support sales team, as required, ensuring technical build meets customers’ expectations.
• Demonstrate products, processes and systems, where required, that emphasizes expected end project deliverables.
• Controls tasks and project members to deliver end project on time and on budget.
• Manages project slip and ensures all deliverables do not change from originals agreement, expectations, or contract.
• Responsible for customer sign off and project closure within agreed project timelines.
• Manages appropriate trades, specialists, and work functions required to complete project.
• Responsible for full client satisfaction and delivery sign off on project completion.
As an experience Projects implementation Manager you will have:
• Experience and aptitude to manage a project from inception to completion.
• Understand how to set and meet deadlines and other goals.
• Know how to address both sides of the argument and can provide helpful solutions for everyone.
• Skilled at managing time. Can organise work schedule appropriately so to meet all commitments.
• Highly skilled communicator. Can address different audiences using audience-appropriate language to communicate meaning clearly and efficiently.
• drive and hold a current driving license.
• Pragmatic problem solver with a can do attitude.
• Competent with Office tools and applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Project)
If you are an experienced Project Implementation Manager and would like to join a well-established company then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV via this job board in the first instance or contact Wise employment Swindon for more detailsApply Now