Road Worker / Charge Hand
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP14 - 16 per Hour
Benefits: holiday and overtime
Job Ref: SW10000010B
Posted: 10/04/2021Apply Now
Are you an experienced Road Worker? We have a fantastic opportunity to work for Swindon Borough Council supporting their road improvement works. With an excellent basic rate of pay of between £14 and £16 per hour. Mon – Thurs 07.30 – 15.30 30 minute lunch and Fri 07.30 – 15.00, 30 minute lunch.
As an experienced Road Worker you will have the following:
- 7.5t driving experience
- City and Guilds Winter service
- Streetworks Act
- Chapter 8 Traffic signing lighting and guarding
- CSCS card holder
- HGV Licence would be great but not essential
If you have answered "Yes" then read on!
Does this sound like you? Your previous experience as a road worker will demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge of Civil and Construction applications and practice techniques
- Sound working experience and knowledge of all groundwork applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of participating in good practices in the following;
- CAT and Genny
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate
- Needlestick Awareness
- Abrasive Wheels
- Use of small tools and plant
You will be supporting Swindon Borough Countil with the mending of roads all around the Swindon area using your knowledge and expertise to ensure a job well done!
To find out more about this immediately available temporary assignment then contact us NOW!
ROADWORKER OPPORTUNITIES ALSO AVAILABLE AT £12 PER HOUR - contact us NOW!Apply Now