Housing Administration Offficer
Location: Torquay, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 10 per Hour
Job Ref: TORVG17
Posted: 17/03/2021Apply Now
Housing Administration Officer – Part time
We have a fantastic role to work for our Public Sector Client in Torbay. This is initially a 4 month role with the opportunity to go permanent. This is a part time position Monday to Friday with flexibility on the hours/days worked.
Working as part of the housing team your will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability pick up IT systems quickly
- Attention to detail
- No Housing knowledge required, but ability to make assessment a case and apply criteria.
- Ability to write letters/email in response to enquiries.
- Problem solving approach.
- Ability to deal with someone with tact and diplomacy.
Position to be office based initially as on the job training can then be provided .However, there will be the option for the person to work from home, once fully trained.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please call our Exeter office on 01392 340195 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now