Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP18000 - 18000 per Annum
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYAPAa
Posted: 15/03/2021Apply Now
Wise Employment have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join one of our clients due to continued growth in the Plymouth area.
You will be joining the accounts team reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager.
You will be
- Archiving and recording of invoices and other Accounts Payable paperwork
- Deal with internal and external suppliers’ queries
- Reconcile supplier statements, across a ledger of several suppliers
- Process supplier credit notes
- Take control of the aged creditors, clearing queries and any aged items
- Complete any ad hoc tasks for your line manager
- Proven experience of accounts payable
- Understanding of EDI
- Experience in using stock management systems
- Attention to detail
- IT literate with intermediate/Advanced excel skills
This is a full time, temporary to permanent role working 8.45am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and offers a competitive salary!
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752603800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now