German Speaking Sales Whizz!
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP24000 - 30000 per Annum
Job Ref: SWAB13C
Posted: 02/03/2021Apply Now
We have an excellent opportunity for a GERMAN speaker to join a successful sales team for this well established Swindon based Company.
This position is ideal for a Business Graduate seeking a career in sales & marketing who is really confident on the telephone or for a person with a minimum 2 years utilising their German in a sales/customer service/account management capacity. The role is a true sales role to the German market place and requires someone who has heaps of confidence and tenacity.
On offer is a basic salary circa £24,000 and you will be expected to earn a further £6,000 per annum in commissions.
The successful candidate will be hungry to succeed and a natural business developer. The Company are a very well known distributor of fixings and filters for different industries within the food industry.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Company's portfolio of clients within Europe. The role will entail the creation of new business and total support and maximising of sales with existing clients.
The successful candidate will be fluent in German and ideally have experience within an export B2B sales environment in a technical sales role.
You will be using your excellent communication and negotiation skills on a daily basis and will have a "Can Do" attitude. As a real self starter you will work autonomously, be able to thrive when working under pressure by using your excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise your workload.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new leads and converting them into sales.
- Retain existing customers and introducing new product lines.
- Be the 1st point of contact for European customers, promoting the best solution and package to meet the customer's needs from the complete company product portfolio.
- Meet and exceed the territory budget and monthly business metric targets.
- Generate and prepare product line quotations meeting company pricing guidelines and customer's logistic needs.
- Processing and acknowledging customer sales orders.
- Progressing and releasing customers back orders.
- Effective and timely administration.
- Work effectively with all departments across the business to maintain high levels of customer service and deliver results.
On top of the salary the beneifts include 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holiday and a further 3 days between Christmas and New Year when the Company is on shut down. A contributory pension scheme, free parking when working in the office.
This role is available immediately! Apply Now! This is a fantastic opportunity for an German Speaking Sales Executive to join a growing local company. If this sound like the role for you then call 01793 416666 for further information. Apply Now