Social Media and Marketing Executive
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire, England
Salary: GBP24000 - 26000 per Annum
Benefits: 23 days holiday, contributory pension
Job Ref: BRAC0000163
Posted: 19/02/2021Apply Now
We have an excellent opportunity to join a Consultancy that provides organisations with a range of environmental and sustainable business solutions. Working across a broad client base for both Private and public sectors.
The Company is fast moving and set to expand and is now seeking a Social Media and Marketing Executive to join their team. This exciting and challenging role is paying a salary of £25,000 to £26,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
The Social Media and Marketing Executive will assist and support the consultants with content for the website, various social media and for marketing campaigns.
The Company prides itself on creating long term relationships with its clients and delivering excellence in its work. The successful candidate will share these same values and be someone who takes pride in the delivery of outstanding, impacting and creative work.
The Company has a flexible working approach and the role will entail both working from home and from the offices that are based in Wokingham.
The Social Media and Marketing Executive will manage the execution of the Company’s marketing plan in line with the strategy set by the senior management team.
The Company works on a variety of projects. Therefore, you will manage the marketing activity that highlights the specialist areas of knowledge to potential clients, build the brand reputation, grow the social media presence and identify leads for progression through the sales pipeline.
The Social Media and Marketing Executive will have a passion regarding the environment and keen interest in sustainability as you will be responsible for:
- Content creation, and copy editing of content contributed by consultants.
- Managing the website including content management and data analysis
- Driving traffic to the content through the use of social media, e-newsletters & engagement with media owners
- Managing the company’s social media channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Identification of marketing opportunities
- Organising and running online and live events
- Supporting and delivering against the marketing plan
- Lead capture, profiling and nurturing
- Pipeline management and handover of qualified opportunities
- Management of our CRM system including data quality and GDPR compliance as well as lead generation processes
- Support on monitoring tender portals and writing bids and tenders
- Monthly reporting of marketing KPIs
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Either a recent marketing degree (or similar) or minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing position, or both
- Excellent communication and written language skills
- A flexible and proactive approach
- The confidence to work autonomously, but ask questions when needed
- Ability to coordinate busy consultants to contribute to content creation
- An understanding of and passion for corporate sustainability.
- Excellent organisation skills including time management and prioritisation
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience of cloud-based CRM and e-marketing applications
- Knowledge of Wordpress and Google Analytics is advantageous but not essential
The role offers a 37.5 hour a week, Monday to Friday, 23 days holiday (3 days taken at Christmas) plus Bank Holidays. Contributory Pension Scheme and the opportunity to join a fast expanding Company in a newly created role! Apply Now