Sales Executive - German Speaking
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP24000 - 30000 per Annum
Benefits: Commission, 20 days holiday contributory pension
Job Ref: SWAB000013A
Posted: 12/01/2021Apply Now
We have an excellent opportunity for a GERMAN speaking, Sales Professional. £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Working for a Swindon based Company you will be a high calibre individual who is hungry to succeed and a natural business developer. The Company are a very well known distributor of fixings and filters for different industries within the food industry.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Company's portfolio of clients within Europe. The role will entail the creation of new business and total support and maximising of sales with existing clients.
The successful candidate will be fluent in German and have experience within an export B2B sales environment within a technical sales role.
You will be using your excellent communication and negotiation skills on a daily basis and will have a "Can Do" attitute. As a real self starter you will work autonomously and be able to thrive when working under pressure by using your excellent prioritation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating new leads and converting them into sales.
- Retain existing customers and introducing new product lines.
- Be the 1st point of contact for European customers, promoting the best solution and package to meet the customers’ needs from the complete company product portfolio.
- Meet and exceed the territory budget and monthly business metric targets.
- Generate and prepare product line quotations meeting company pricing guidelines and customers’ logistic needs.
- Processing and acknowledging customer sales orders.
- Progressing and releasing customers back orders.
- Effective and timely administration.
- Work effectively with all departments across the business to maintain high levels of customer service and deliver results.
You will receive a basic salary of £24K with the opportunity to earn a further £6K in commissions by achievement of targets set across new and existing business.
On top of this you will be given 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holiday and a further 3 days between Christmas and New Year when the Company is on shut down. A contributory pension scheme, free parking when working in the office.
This role is available immediately! Apply Now!Apply Now