Location: Torquay, Devon, England
Salary: GBP16 - 18 per Hour
Benefits: Holiday Pay on Top, Accrued
Job Ref: JCW000205
Posted: 08/01/2021Apply Now
Immediate Temporary Start
Project Officer - to deliver the Covid -19 Mass Vacination Programme. £16.26 - £17.51 per hour + 28 days accrued Holiday Pay + Pension
To Project Manage the Covid-19 Mass Vacination programme, working across departments, demonstrating clear communication skills in order to empower and effectively establish, manage and deliver this very important Project on behalf of the local authority.
Highly organised individual required for this really important and current Temporary Project
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- To lead, maintain and track all activities being undertaken to confirm clear outcomes, produce reoports for information and audit purposes.
- To ensure the project risk exposure is understood by all key stakeholders and is being actively managed
- To look ahead for potential problems and take preventative or mitigating action in advance.
- To deal with a wide range of complex and potentially contentious matters requiring tact, persuasion sensitivity and support and privileged to confidential information.
- To keep abreast of relevant policy developments both locally and nationally
- To liaise effectively and co-ordinate activity with colleagues from all partner agencies including local authority representatives from a range of departments, members, citizens and partner agencies to ensure that services will be appropriately targeted and can demonstrate and deliver innovation, value for money and high quality support for the population of Torbay.
- Agenda setting, report writing, review and editing and support for those being submitted by others to all relevant Governance Groups.
- Evaluate & Issue Resolution
To discuss further please call Jackie Carson on 01392 340195 or email your CV to email@example.com