Outstanding Residential Conveyancer for Head Of Department
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: GBP35000 - 40000 per Annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, parking, contributory pension etc.
Job Ref: MAEL18266
Posted: 28/09/2020Apply Now
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 5 years PQE, CQS accredited and now seeking a position where you can lead a team and develop business opportunities within a highly reputable and well established Legal firm?!
If you have answered "Yes" to the above then read on!
This well established legal firm already has an established residential business but now looking for a talented individual to take the department to the next stage.
Within the area it is important that the successful candidate offeres extensive experience in leasehold matters and freehold property.
You will be responside for the conduct of all residential conveyancing. This will include:
- Sales, Purchases and Re-mortgages
- Freehold & Leasehold Conveyancing
- Transfers of Equity
- Equity Release Schemes
- Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Acquisitions of land or property for development
You will also provide support to the existing Conveyancing Fee Earners and Partner.
The firm would consider a Conveyancer who is working towards becoming the Head of Residential Conveyancing and will give the necessary support in order to make a successful transition into the role.
For the experienced HoD responsibilities will also include:
- Overseeing the work of the department and ensuring that it runs efficiently and effectively
- Leadership of other Fee Earners and offering technical advice where required
- Assisting in the promotion of the department
- To achieve and exceed targets given by the Partners through the utilisation of your expertise and management of others
- To attend meetings and present results as required by the Partners
- Ensure the compliance of all firm policies and procedures and the adherence to the standards set by the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and other regulatory bodies.
To take on this challenge the successful candidate will have:
- An exemplary background in conveyancing
- True leadership qualities such as confidence, vision and tenacity
- Be very well organised with a proven planned approach
- Computer literate and competent in the use of MS software and the ability to analyse and improve the use of the residential conveyancing case management system
- Excellent communication skills and an approachable manner
This is a full time role.
The firm is based in the Reading area with free parking. You may be required to attend client or contact meetings which will mainly be within the area that you will cover; Berkshire and South Oxfordshire therefore the ability to drive is essential.
In return you will enjoy a highly competitive salary package, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and the opportunity to develop your career within a friendly, professional and well established legal firm.